Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Rainy Days

The rainy season has officially started. It has been raining for three days now, and will probably continue for the next week. I don't mind it though, I like rainy days, especially when I can curl up on the couch with a movie. Rain always makes me want to have soup too. I think I'm going to make some cheesy potato soup today.

I've completed the quilt I was working on in the last post, and another patchwork pillow project. Yoshi finally got a hair cut too. He's been acting even more crazy since we brought him home from the groomers... jumping everywhere and being hyper. We're not sure if they gave him something, or maybe his sanity is contained in his hair, and now it's all gone. Perhaps he's just excited that he can see the world again as his hair is no longer in his eyes all the time.



Yoshi jumped in front of the camera!








No comments: