Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Picture a Day

Hello Everyone!

So I know that I'm a terrible blogger and updates are few and far between, so I'm taking a new approach. Some of my friends have taken a picture a day and posted them and a little story about them each day, so I think I'll follow suit! And in my true style I'm late... so I'm starting with yesterday.


For some of you who haven't hear Carrick and I received orders! And from the picture you can guess that we're going to Okinawa, Japan. My yesterday consisted of doing research about Okinawa and ways to make our PCS (permanent change of station) easier. This website I found was great! It's a blog made by mostly women who have lived in Oki for a while and they share their experiences. The comments people leave are really helpful too.

So now I'm really pumped to move, unfortunately we have a long road ahead of us between getting medically checked, arranging our government movers, deciding what goes and stays, and soo much more!

And for those of you who are wondering we're set to be in Japan early January, which means we are taking leave for the whole month of December and going back to Iowa!

Well, that's all for now. Enjoy the pictures on the way!

Missy

No comments: