Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wall Art



Sorry it's been so long since I've made a new post... I've been enjoying myself in a tour of the mid-west. I made it to four states in a two week span of shopping, eating, kayaking, visiting, driving, camping, horse back riding... you get the picture.



While in the states I made it to a few craft stores, (Reuniting with Hobby Lobby was great!) and picked up some supplies for projects I've been wanting to do. I've been seeing paper banners on a few craft sites and wanted to make one with our last name. I found the letter cut-outs at a scrap booking store and instantly knew they'd be perfect.


I found the picture frames at the same store and knew I wound find a use for them somewhere. The gold ones were originally a bright green color so I painted them. I think they look great together. Now I just need a bench or table and our entry way decor with be complete.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool project Missy, it looks great! Marian