Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

A girl can dream right!?




Some day, when I have a house I can acutally do stuff to, it will look like this:





It will have awesome built ins everywhere...

Rustic Country Charm? Yes Please!

And white kitchen cabinets.... I LOVE white cabinets. Whenever we look at houses online we usually say what we'd do to them... Now Carrick just says, "Oh those cabinets will be painted white," for all the kitchens.
Where we'll sleep...
And our children...

And YOU, our guests...
Don't forget the most important room in any Johnson house....
I'd actually want to do laundary here...
Or maybe we'll go the "cabin in the woods" route...



There you have it! You can tell I'm into the white trim and blue-green color spectrum. Someday this will become a reality. Until then these pictures will sit in the same folder on the computer they've been in for two years. I don't have photo credits for them and probably should but oh well. Sorry copyright police!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could live in those homes too!!
Marian