Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

An Early Birthday


I made Carrick pose for me :) He cleans up pretty good huh?
The actual Marina part.







I was trying to get a good pic of the waves breaking. :) It was really pretty at sunset.

This island is in the middle of the marina. You can kindof make out the stairs that lead to nowhere. Our guess was that it might have been a building destroyed in WW2.
This was posted at the beach. Little Scary!




Carrick took me out last night for my birthday, since he will be gone for the real one, and he has duty tonight. We went to the Kadena Marina and it was soo yummy! I didn't take any pictures inside the restaurant but these are of right outside, and our view while we dined. I had the filet Mignon and Carrick had the same with crab legs. A good steak is hard to come by here since they barely have a beef market. It costs more than in the states too!







No comments: