Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

A job for me!

Things are going great for us. We're officially all settled in. Our car is fixed and finally driveable, the fuel pump went out. Carrick's unit is coming back from Iraq today! And I've found a job! I'm the assistant camp director for Girl Scouts of the West Pacific. It's a council comprised of military bases in Japan, Korea, and Guam. We're organizing a week long camp on Torii Station. This years theme is The Amazing Race. Girls will get the opportunity to participate in high adventure sports like kayaking, rock climbing, rapelling, and zip lining through the jungle! There's also fun stuff like horseback riding, swimming, arts and crafts, and of course camping! I'm so excited to be a part of this and the people I work with are awesome. I'm still planning on working as a lifeguard part time as well. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your job sounds exciting and is a perfect fit for you. Everything is falling into place.Take Care.
Love, Marian

Mama said...

Way to go Missy-girl. I am so proud of you. Just so you know, I used to be a Brownie, does that make you love me more?

Love Your Lovie's Mama